Sunday, April 1, 2007

Surf'n Monkey

Tara’s mother, Candee, spent the last week with us. She was a huge help and we enjoyed her stay. Noah is approved by one grandmother well se if he passes inspection with my mother this coming weekend. Here are a couple shots of the boy,
First one is playtime on the Monkey blanket in his monkey suit,


After “Monkey Time” we were going to go Surfing but the waves were flat so we took a nap.


I got a couple of brief rides in this weekend. I went to the Ridge Saturday with intentions of laying down a serious single speed effort for the day. About 45 minutes into the ride I blew out a few spokes in my rear wheel and limped back to the car. I went strait to the shop and fixed the wheel with intentions of finishing my ride, but alas I had lost zeal for the day and swung by Concord for a brief ride just to test out my repair handy work. Total ride time Saturday about an hour and a half. The four wheels I built this winter gave me a much better understanding of correcting a seriously messed up wheel and have some confidence my repair wont cause even more damage. Sunday it rained all day but I still squeezed out a little over an hour and a half fixy ride exploring some new greenway additions to my part of town that I didn’t know about.

No comments: