Monday, April 9, 2007

Easter Dragon

My mom came and spent Easter Weekend with us and met Noah. She brought Noah a ton of presents from Mississippi. One of the cutest was a stuffed animal of sorts’ weather it’s a Dragon, Giraffe, or pony, I’m not quite sure.


Whole family unit dressed for Easter.


Thomas and I got a decent 3 ½-4 hour single speed effort in with Hank and levi Saturday at the Ridge, I went back for a quick hour and a half solo sprint on Sunday. I have mixed emotions on the upcoming Cohutta 100. I haven’t had a ride over 4 hours in quite a while and I feel confident Cohutta would take me 12 hours easy. I could probably make it through but just how much will it hurt me and for how long? The 35 mile option is silly for me because that’s my normal SS ride at Tanassi and theirs no reason to pay $50 to do my regular ride. I think I have till Wednesday or Thursday to decide and get my registration in the mail.

I have clearance for Pisgah this weekend, look for a real cycling post soon.

No comments: