He is getting better at lifting the head up,

The clothes dryer can be very soothing,

My old friend James Luna stopped by the other day to say hello and see Noah. James is a fantastic woodworker capable of a wide array of unbelievable creations. He made Noah his first rattle,

I woke up to some crappy weather Saturday, nothing better to do but mess with some trails. I have heard some complaints lately about the short bridges on “Scenic Shore” so I went out to tackle them.
Short bridge before,

After,

Ladder bridge before,

And after,

Lookout Levi!

If they had a saw why didn’t they just cut it all out? This tree was making me mad, that stretch of trail has such nice flow and I hated having to stop and hoist my bike over all those branches.

Haw Ridge Road Gap,

I got in a few rides so far this week,
Tuesday was a solo effort at the ridge, well solo except for Levi, I hit up some climbing trying to work the bugs out of the Captain before PMBAR. It was two hour plus ride.
Wednesday was the wiener ride. I left the lot with Allen (on his new Badger), Steve, and Monte. It was a cruizy ride down to just Steve and I by the time we got into the heavy climbing. Wound up with an hour in a half ride.
Thursday was an extended Farragut greenway family walk for a little over an hour.
Friday was a bike commuting day with extended side trips, it was a little over an hour and a half of actual riding but the trip took almost three hours, I installed a fork on someone’s mountain bike and was anything but sober for the last leg of the ride.
I hope tohit up some miles and climbing for Sunday.

1 comment:
Thanks for the trail improvements! It looks fun,and I'm looking forward to riding it.
Post a Comment