I have a thing for these old English cowhides, they aren’t light or high tech but they are the most comfortable bike saddles I have ever tried, and are a beauty to behold, a classic design that has stood the test of time. I have 2 Swifts a B17N, and a new Team Pro TI, there all a little different and I like each for its function.

Not your typical bouquet but at all that Leather and semi precious metal makes a great centerpiece to my eye.

Noah wouldn’t cooperate for any pictures this weekend, maybe sometime next week I’ll get some more shots of him. CarolAnn and her California crew come to town this week for the Cohutta 100, we are looking forward to seeing them all.
A few last things, I saw this on How to Avoid the Bummer Life and had to share it: (My bike is red)
I’ve been pretty preoccupied with fixys lately. My own fixed skills are getting better all the time but then I see this and think I should just give up:

No comments:
Post a Comment