Friday, April 13, 2007

This Week’s Rides

I got out for a couple of rides this week.
Tuesday was a pre-weenie ride since rain was forecasted for Wednesday. I road out with Matt, Allen and Thomas. I felt good and took the lead. The group dwindled with time and I wound up the last hour or so by myself. Hit the top of K2 twice and crossed over V Trail, lots of interior climbing too. Total was nearly a two and a half hour ride and was my best after work ride this year.
Thursday was a Farragut Greenway ride with Jones, Allen and Phil. These Farragut greenway rides are fun; high pace, lots of climbing and a bunch of swoopy bike trail. On a 42/16 fixed gear it’s an intense ride.
Friday I snuck in an afternoon ride with Thomas at the ridge before the rain started. It was cruzzy and fun ran into friends along the way and had a great time. Of course we crossed K2 again, I cant realy remember the last time I road at the ridge and I didn’t include Rainbow/K2/criminal/Saddle as part of my ride at least once in the day. Its my favorite stretch of trail in town right now.
Its supposed to rain all weekend so probably not much riding, maybe Ill slip a road ride in between showers.

Local Doug Ferguson started up a new blog. Doug is a super talented rider that travels around to ride allot and always takes lots of sweet pictures. Check out his site sometime.

No comments: