Thursday, February 22, 2007

Social Ride

Another beautiful day, and another night at the Boulevard. I met up with Dewy and Venezuelan Jeremy on my first lap. Dewy was spinning a mad small gear on his SS crosser while I cruzed my 42/16, our cadence difference was almost comical. Jeremy was out on the first ride on his new TCR road bike. It was actually the fist time he had ever ridden a road bike too. He looked to be having a good time. We parted ways after a lap or so and I headed of down the greenway, around through downtown, and back through campus. Twice I saw friends out jogging and rolled slowly with them for a chat. I ran into Monte Jones on the Greenway and road back to the boulevard with him. A little over two hours on the bike tonight I rode hard a few minutes and socialized allot.

A couple of phone/camera shots from tonight,

The Waterford, possible my favorite bike ever!



I am not a roadie!!!



Tara is doing well. She went for a walk this evening with Levi and the neighbors. She is super positive and I’m feeling pretty confident in her hopes for a drug free natural delivery. I have seen that girl go through allot of tough physical things, from suffering on a bike for hours on end to getting pounded in man eating holes kayaking and she always stays calm and focused.

No comments: