Tuesday, February 27, 2007

BigO’ll Battery

I went for a night ride at the Ridge tonight. I left the trailhead at 5:40 and made it all the way around the outside, up rainbow, up Skinny D, down East Edge, out Markey P. up the road and all the way over the saddle back down to middle road before ever turning on my light! Give us another hour of daylight and I won’t need to night ride anymore this year. I love night riding but by this time of year every winter I’m over it. So about a two hour ride tonigt and got back to the car and I had left my lights on. If I wanted to I couldn’t figure out how to leave the lights on in that car, they always turn off as soon as you turn the car off. Luckily my eclectic car has like a 300lb. battery in it and checking the battery level I probably could leave the lights on all night and it would still have enough charge to drive down to the store for a Duck Rabbit.

No comments: