Saturday, February 3, 2007

Sheep, Coyotes, and Weimaraners

The BlackSheep showed back up Friday night, I got it built back up and ready to roll but left her in the stable today because of all the mud from this weeks rain and snow. Hopefully the sheep will be quite again, a little neighborhood testing produced not a squeak. I haven’t ever realized until late but I have a seriose attraction for tank tubes. The Wily, Blacksheep, Ventana, and the C-Dale all have e’m.



Since Tara is off the bike these days my best regular riding partner is my boy Levi. I’m not sure if Levi really cares for the Wily though, he says, “Dad that bike is slow”. We road 2.5 hours today and I don’t think I dropped him for a second the whole time. I’ll have to get him back out with some hills and a freewheel soon to put a hurting back on him.



The fixy did put a hurting on me today though, mid thirties, thick mud, and heavy winds all wore me down today. I was walking some easy climbs by the end of the day. I am getting better at timing simple wheelie drops and stuff though. My fixy skills are coming along but I’m ready for some speed.

No comments: