Saturday, February 17, 2007

Ice Pellets / Brown Pellets

Levi and I met Jeff and Thomas at the ridge for a cold snowy ride today. Well it wasn’t exactly snowing more like tiny ice pellets where gently pelting us throughout the ride. The ground was frozen so mud was minimal. We had a great time, lost Jeff mid ride he decided to take an adventurous turn along the way. I built a little log pile a couple of weeks ago but was on the fixy and was chicken to mess with it. We stopped and played around on it for a minute.

Jeff on his new Niner,



Long shot of Jeff,



Yours truly, sheep herding on the log pile,


Levi had a great day. He’s getting two bowls of brown pellets tonight,



Turned out to be a little over 2.5 hours on the bike. I felt terrible at the beginning of the ride but felt better as the day went on.

No comments: