I got out on a couple very laid back rides this weekend;
Saturday I hit up the Ridge with Monte, Larry, and Levi. A morning shower made for a greasy ride, we took it slow and low returning for a watermelon feast post ride. I went home to do chores, I was out of gas for the lawnmower so I threw the gas can in the bike basket and rolled down to the gas station, started pumping gas and turned to see my boss at the pump next to me. If he didn’t think I was an oddball before he sure of it now. ~2:00 of Mtn biking + errands.
Sunday Jeff and I went for a road ride. We started just outside of Vonore and rode up the Tellico River to the TN/NC state line. It was a little over a 75 mile ride at a relaxed pace, very scenic, cool temps most of the way, and low traffic. ~5:00
Noah had a big weekend, he got a big fuzzy block on loan from the neighbors that is chest high on him and has lots of things on its sides to grab hold of. He can stand next to the block, hold on and stay upright with no outside assistance that’s a big step for him. We also took Noah to the pool again this weekend. He’s getting more comfortable with the water he can float and kick like a real swimmer. I’ll get some new Noah pictures up later this week.
I had to share this video of Theo Janson sculptures I saw on another blog:
Monday, July 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment