Why are their no Canadians in the Tour De France?
At least the fans from Kazakhstan show:
I just hope the Chicken and Caddel Evens fight it out in the end, two mountain bikers at the top of the roadie heap.
Jeff and I hit up Tannassi and the Ocoee River on Saturday we had a great time. We road the Brush Creek trails first then met up with Steve and Rachel Apking for a tour of the river left trails. We ran into Justin and Jamie from Team Yazoo for part of the ride too. That was six of us all on single speeds and only one 26” bike in the group. On our final descent down Thunder Rock I ran into a little spot that was giving out two-for-one pinch flats, everyone dropped me and I had the worlds worst pump with me, it was still a good ride though. I took Jeff down the Ocoee on the Shredder after the ride, Steve kayaked with us. It was an action packed day. Check Jeff’s report here.
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment