
He sure looks comfy in his moms arms

Got a couple of rides in, Thomas and I did a Haw Ridge Epic, three and a half hours of the hardest climbs and toughest descents the Ridge has to offer. I think we crossed the top of the ridge eight times and road th majority of all the ridgtop trails. Levi hung in fo the first two hours and had enough. Tuesday was a disappointing quick ride (30 min.) with a major mechanical failure that netted more pushing than riding. I always tell myself “you have to have crappy rides once in a while to appreciate the outstanding day on the bike”. Wednesday, I road at Concord with Matt, Allen, Jeff, and DH Doug for about an hour before we got rained out. It was a blast of a ride but two short. I dig Concord but cant put together flowy loops there, Matt laid down a new perspective on the place riding most trail the opposite direction I am used too and everything came together for some good speed and twisting fun.

No comments:
Post a Comment