Tara, Noah, Levi, and I went camping at Tanasi last weekend. It was great weather, cool enough for a campfire. We both got plenty of riding in. Noah had lots of fun going hiking and playing in the woods.


Noah recently got his first bike helmet. We have borrowed Jeff’s kid trailer and taken Noah for some short rides in the neighborhood. He’s still to young for the trailer really, but a ride down the street too the baby swing seams to be ok.

This weekend was filled with Haw Ridge activities. Saturday a group of folks went in the woods to do some trail repair for the upcoming 12 hour race. I had been planning on replacing a decrepit bridge in the park and took advantage of the group effort to help haul material into the woods. I wish I would have taken some before shots this new bridge is a huge improvement over the old one. I think it ads flow to this stretch of trail.

Allen helped me out allot It would have been an all day job without him. Wally was riding by and we peer pressured him into some hammer duty.
Sunday was a Trek Fisher demo day put on by CBC. The turnout was unbelievable and may be the largest demo Trek has ever put on. Tara got to ride a new Paragon she came home talking about new bikes.
Ride log:
25th Neigborhood tour 1:30
26th Haw Ridge 1:30
28th Haw Ridge 1:30
29th Tannasi 3:30
30th Tannasi 3:00
2nd – Neighborhood ride :30
3rd Haw Ridge- smallest weenie ride of the year, light are now required for after work rides. 2:00
4th Commute to work thunderstorm on the way home
6th Haw Ridge/Bridge building 3:30/ride 1:30
7th Haw ridge 3:30

No comments:
Post a Comment