Monday, May 14, 2007

Woops

I had a little mishap on this evenings ride.


I’ve been riding this bar for about 4 years, I’m a fairly large and somewhat aggressive rider. The bar snapped landing about a four foot’ish drop. I’d say the landing was just the final straw and the failure was inevitable within the near future.

I’m just glad I escaped with a skinned knee and a short hike.

Tara got through her first Mother’s day, I think this will be her favorite holiday of the year for a while. Here are a couple of Noah pictures:

Look at that kid in the Mirror.


Banjo lullabies:


Surprised on the blanket:


Noah has been quite the restraint patron latly he’s not sure if his favorite place is Tomato Head or WokHay:


I got a few rides in since the last update,
Saturday I did the Fort Loudon to bald river Falls and Back road ride with jeff, Drew, and Forest. About 65 miles with a 20mph average. 3+ hours
Sunday I did a greenway Fixy assault attacking the nastiest hill I can push on the 42/16 for about two hours.
Monday was a good solo effort at the Ridge up until my handle bar problem. I still road most of the way out of the woods with half a bar at an hour and half'ish ride time.

Here’s a pic I snapped a couple of weeks ago.

1 comment:

ExtrmTao said...

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaang, that handlebar crappage scares me.

Peace