We got this huge new family tent that fits all four of us (don’t forget Levi);

Noah most enjoyed the hanging out part of camping;

The rhodendrum where in full bloom, Noah was really interested in the tiny white flowers;

Noah is growing and developing so fast, He can lift his head and spell his name already;

Ride Log:
Wednesday the 23rd was a weak effort at the Ridge, I just didn’t feel like riding that day and a crash in the first fifteen minutes didn’t help. An hour ride was all I squeaked out.
Thursday the 24th, Jeff and I did a fixy greenway ride, we did a little exploring and climbed some monster hills got some great views. Two hours and all the fixed gear climbing I needed.
Friday the 25th, First day at Tanasi, I hit Bear Paw, Riverview, Chestnut and Thunder Rock Express. A nearly two hour ride at a snails pace but it was relaxing and fun.
Saturday the 26th, I ran in to Steve and Rachel Apking as well as Chuck Grant in the parking lot at Tannasi as I was starting my ride. We did the same route as Friday, road allot faster when I was riding (chasing Steve), but did a lot of regrouping and standing around so it took a little over two hours.
Sunday the 27th, got an early start at Tannasi before the day heated up, road everything on the “River Left” network doing the cool part of Chestnut and Thunder Rock twice. I was feeling good and really put out some effort. It was a little over a two hour ride but significantly more mileage than the two previous days.
Monday the 29th, Road ride from home a hair over fifty miles, I ran into friends on back roads in the middle of nowhere, isn’t cycling great. I hit up all the hardest climbs I could think to link in a 50 mile loop from the house. It was a three hour ride.
Tuesday the 29th, Group greenway ride/ race, big fun followed by Mellow Mushroom. Two hour ride.

No comments:
Post a Comment