Sunday, March 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Noah

It’s hard to believe Noah is a year old already.


We had a birthday party for him Saturday night. It was tons of fun lots of friendsand a beautiful cake.


Its been the best year of Tara and my life.











I got out on a couple of road rides this weekend. Saturday Jeff, Thomas and I tried a Blount county loop but got rained out pretty early into the ride.

Sunday Jeff and I went out to try and complete the same route, the weather cooperated much better and we had a terrific ride.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Fun party you all!!!! Thanks for having us and thanks for all the delicious food! I love the shot of Noah in the swing! It is a framer!
I can't believe he was born a year ago today! Happy Birthday St.Patty's boy!!!!

ewxlt66 said...

Happy Birthday Noah!

- Padre