Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Ride log catch-up

I have gotten behind in the ride log mainly because i havent been riding to much. Its time to start gearing back up though.

Dec 10th Greenway fix 2:30
Dec 14th Christmas shop by bike 4:30
Dec 20th Fixy ride 1:00
Dec 21st fixy ride 2:00
Dec. 22nd Norris 2:30 Was left for dead in the woods by everyone
Dec. 24th Fixy ride 1:30
Dec 29th Went paddling on the Tellico
Dec. 30th fixy ride 2:00
Dec. 31st Norris 2:3
198 days on a bike in 2007
Jan 5th Haw Ridge 2:30
Jan 8th Fixy ride 2:00
Jan 9th Fixy ride 2:00
Jan 12th Farragut Fixy ride 1:30
Jan 16th brief fixy ride :30
Jan 26th Racoon Mountain 3:30
Jan 27th Farragut Fix 2:00

2 comments:

Thomas said...

How do you keep track of your yearly bike log? I can barely remember what I'm doing tomorrow; much less what I did yesterday.

1SpeedBrian said...

I keep a calendar and write down where I road, how long I road and anything significant about the ride (who came along, what broke, who wreaked etc.). I try to maintain a certain time per week average. Like in the summer I try to keep over 12 hours a week on the bike. I’ve been doing this for years, I can pull out a calendar from 1992 and tell you every place I went kayaking that year what the water level was and how that water level felt.
It’s not hard and I find it allot of fun to keep up with.