Monday, December 10, 2007

They can’t all be great,

I went to Pisgah this weekend. Saturday’s ride turned south fast when the group split up mistakenly within the first half hour. I spent more time sitting around in the woods wondering where everybody went then actually riding. When I did ride I was confronted by yet another I9 failure. A hard day of not ridding and breaking stuff was topped off by a disgusting BBQ diner. At least the campfire was huge. Sunday it started raining the minute we broke camp, I had no mood to put up with riding in the rain all day so I packed it back home and did a little greenway fixy riding in the afternoon from home. It takes bad trip to help you appreciate the good ones.
Ride Log:
5th Greenway Fix – 3:00
8th Pisgah – 2:00 (3.5 hours in the woods resulted in 2 hours of riding)
9th Neighborhood fix -1:00

Jog log
5th 2 miles
6th 2 miles
Marathon training has taken a nose dive lately.

No comments: