I have been sick to some degree for about a month now, I kept starting to feel better, and then relapse within a day or two. I finally broke down and went to the doctor last Thursday, started some antibiotics and have been pulling myself together again. Hopefully I’m kinking it for good this time. This past weekend I did some leisurely riding, Saturday involved a 30 mile’ish greenway ride that took about 4 hours (stopped for lunch and beer along the way) and a trip to Raccoon Mountain. I hope to get back in the saddle for some decent rides soon. The blacksheep is giving me allot of issues right now. I got a new EBB for it after the crack but its slipping really badly plus my back wheel is breaking spokes every other ride. I checked the tension on the back wheel a week or so ago and it was ok I think it’s just dying and a new rim and spokes are in my near future I hope to try one of those Stan’s rims next.
Monte's new Badger finally arrived after over a year log wait/ordeal. Monte, Allen, and I went out on his inaugural ride of the new bike, the lime green looks sweet threading the trees.

Noah is getting pretty wiggly these days, he’s constantly squirming from one place to the next by any means possible. The weather was so nice this weekend we did a little outdoor tricycling.



Ride log:
September 3rd - Labor Day – Tandem Ride with Tara 1:30
4th - Fixy ride around town 1:00
5th - Haw Ridge 2:00
6th – Forks of the River Tour with Brian Hann 1:30
8th – Haw Ridge with the Badger boys
9th – Ocoee 2:00
15th – Extended Greenway super casual lunch outing with some pallet jumping behind the abandoned grocery store 2:30
16th – Raccoon Mountain, Love that place!!!
1 comment:
You are the best daddy ever!
Post a Comment