
I hung out at a trail junction waiting on Jeff to catch up and he bailed on the race at that point, it had been raining since the start, visibility and traction stunk and the racing wasn’t much fun at that point. We made quick work of putting bikes away and busted out on the river for the rest of the afternoon.
I’m sick again this week this time with a cold. I feel like I haven’t been 100% healthy in about 3 months.
Noah got his first bike this week.

Ride log:
22nd Haw Ridge left the lot with a group of about 20 riders at full race pace, it was nearly 100 degrees and the pack thinned quickly as soon as the hard climbing started I overheated and dropped off, the pack was down to about 5 at that point. 2:00
25th Fixy ride, new tape on the bars, peddles and sandals fun ride, 1:30
26th Black Bear Rampage ~2:00
27th Haw ridge, Charles was in town so I went out to show him around the trails.

No comments:
Post a Comment