Sunday, February 8, 2009

Picture Update

Here are a couple of recent Noah pictures, He is getting taller every day though he doesn’t seem to be gaining much weight. His 2nd birthday is coming up soon, I think he’s getting his first 2 wheeler, he’s outgrown his tiny tricycle.






I’ve done some riding lately, Thomas, Eric and I went to Pisgah this past weekend. We saw our friends John and Shawn racing in a 36 hour mountain bike race while we were there, turned out the came in 2nd at the event. I hadn’t been to Pisgah in awhile; it’s always a great place to ride.









Most of my riding lately has been at the Skatepark and the local dirt jump park (Bigfoot) I’m really having a blast doing this kind of riding, the skill translation to the MTB trails is helping take my riding up a notch, if only I could just pull some fitness together too.





]

No comments: