Last night on C-Span was the 3rd party presidential debate. This excerpt stood out to both Tara and I:
“It’s not a battle between Republicans and Democrats, because those titles mean very little. Same thing, it’s not a battle between conservatives and liberals. Really, the battle is between Globalists and Constitutionalists. We either believe we are a constitutional republic and we govern ourselves accordingly or we see ourselves as a part of, as George Bush Sr. talked about, the new world order. I think what we’re dealing with here is an infatuation between both parties to the new world order concept, the open boarder situation… Both parties seem to be obsessed with foreign aid. …we are pawns of the United Nations.” – Chuck Baldwin.
You can listen to the whole debate here: CLICK HERE or just the response I transcribed above located on Part 2, within the first 1 ½ minutes of this video.
Friday, October 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment