





We got the new Big Dummy together and took it on our weekly farmers market trip this Saturday loaded both direction taking egg crates back to the farmer we get our eggs from and returning with lots of tasty veggies and breads. The bike turned out really cool, and I expect it will be part of our family for many years to come.



I did a little rework on Tara’s road rocket to make it a more appropriate greenway crusher. That’s an 18lb full carbon bike with a triple and runs 32c and is probably the nicest greenway machine in Knoxville. We met the Murrays for a booze cruse Saturday night, I think Tara was pretty happy with it.



I left the camera at home on Sunday but went on a road ride with Shawn, he brought along Lindsey and Fred neither I’d ever met before but where both super cool and I hope to ride with again. We did a Parkway/ Dragon/ Parkway ride that I was absolutely not nutritionally prepared for but I some how limped through the climb back over the parkway. Something about those 636 curves that I just cant restrain myself from going all out.
Next weekend is another camping trip to Damascus. We have a groupe campsite that holds 50 people, Hopefully more than just the Nicholsons and Murrays show.

1 comment:
I like the modifications to the carbon greenway ride! Although, with those riser bars, I would have to take thing on some sweet jumps!
Erin, Macie, Hank and myself are planning to head to Damascus.
And lastly, the Big Dummy is sweet, I can't wait to get my extracycle running.
Post a Comment