

The greenway thing in Knoxville didn’t start taking off until after Tara got pregnant so she hadn’t seen a lot of the greenway I ride on a regular basis. We did about 30 miles, which was the longest ride I think I have ever done without a chamois thanks to handcrafter English leather. We had Towing a trailer that far puts a beat down on my legs.
We made a stop at the Tomato head for a late lunch, it was a great day.

Noah is taking some steps now and again and standing on his own without holding on to anything fairly often.

Sunday I went out to Haw Ridge. It was the first time there in a while, its usually too wet this time of year. I started out having a great ride. I ran up on a new deadfall and made a pretty big log pile ride.
Later in the day I met with a catastrophe for my front wheel. I actually did this on the same jump I broke a handlebar on back in the summer. The wheel looks bad and all indications show I bent my fork as well.

Ride log:
31st fixy ride 1:30
2nd Greenway, Noah’s first trailer ride, went with the whole Murry clan
3rd Raccoon Mtn 3:30
5th SK8 2:00
7th SK8 1:30
9th Greenway, first family outing
10th Haw ridge 2:30 – SK8 :30

5 comments:
Your editing skills are siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiccccccccc. 8-)
nice video! looked like a beautiful weekend in k-town. I guess it was a good chance for Tara to check out the greenway since she is one mountain bike short of a peleton, lately. 8-)
Brian when are you gonna learn? ;)
tip: land straight
oh yeah...stay away from the skate park...i worked my way up to the 6' bowl a few months back and went home before I was sorry.... you should do the same.
Post a Comment