Monday, January 29, 2007

First Post, Noahs on the way

First post on the new blog. We had a baby shower/party at the house this weekend Candie and Carol Ann came to town for the event. Maria and CarolAnn did a great job putting together the shower. Lots of our frinds showed up with lots of nice gifts. For little Noah.

We have a pretty full nursery now.



I did some work around the house before the whole shindig to get ready for the whole thing. I did some trim work and painted the dining room.
Ann's christmas present arived late friday evening, Its a piece of furniture to hold the TV and some other things it realy makes a big impact on our otherwise sparce living room.



I hope to keep friends and family up to speed on the nicholsons and our growing family here so check back often.

No comments: